“Actus”, a Latin word, is where the word “Actuary” hails from. Actus, thus, aims at being the haven to the aspirants striving to lay their foundation in the Actuarial arena. Incorporated in 2016, our founders bring with them, a credible experience of over 4 years of Actuarial mentoring, that has led to a plethora of students achieving phenomenal results..
BORIVALI BRANCH VILEPARLE BRANCH
Mobile no:- +91 7777090544
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Actuarial Executive - RGA A great teacher and mentor. Very clear and precise with the concepts. Easy to approach for doubts. Lectures are always fun and interesting with Saunik!
- Consultant - Delloite "I found Saunik to be a very effective teacher. His lectures for CT5 were very crisp and always to the point."
- Actuarial Student Conceptual knowledge is really important while pursuing actuarial science and that is what exactly Saunik sir taught us while teaching the subject CT5
- Sr. Actuarial Associate - Hdfc Life The teaching helped me understand the concepts in detail. The notes written in the class are very precise and helpful in revision
- CT 5 topper - Oct 2015 Saunik Sir's teaching was good. The entire portion was almost covered.
- Actuarial Student I would say that today I am in life insurance department only because of Saunik Sir.
- Actuarial Student It's said to find a professor who is friendly in nature or friend who can be a professor at times. Saunik sir has been both of them.
- Actuarial Student Saunik sir is a good teacher. His classes were informative and he really taught us the concepts relating to CT5 well.
- Actuarial Student I studied CT5 under Saunik Sir. He has a unique and fun way of teaching. Many examples are solved in the class to get a grip on the concepts
- Actuarial Analyst - K.A. Pandit Saunik is quite passionate for teaching, concepts are explained very well and best part it is time oriented and exam focused.
- Actuarial Student Saunik sir is a very dedicated teacher who makes sure every student learns.
- Actuarial Student Saunik sir's immense clarity of his subject is what makes him a good teacher.
- Mentor at NMIMS University and an Actuarial Student You know you're in a jeopardy when NPVs and probabilities join hands in Ct5. And then, Saunik Sir comes to your timely rescue!
- Analyst- JLT India Most of our Actuarial subjects are pretty dry and that's when you need someone who can make the subject interesting.
- CT5 topper Learning from Saunik is a wonderful experience. He is super confident in teaching and has his own concepts clear.
- Executive - PnB MetLife He has this friendly attitude while teaching and makes sure that all our concepts are clear.